Pragmatic Training Pty Ltd is a Privately Operated Registered Training Organisation (RTO 121391) that has successfully delivered Nationally Recognised Training in Certificate, Diploma and Advanced Diploma qualifications to more than 20,000 students since 2003.
With campuses based in Melbourne CBD, Brisbane CBD, Ringwood, Dandenong and Frankston, Pragmatic Training has grown to become one of the most respected independent training organisations.
- We exist to provide the ultimate Vocational Education experience for our clients.
- Be the first choice service provider to enable our students to achieve job and career aspirations.
- Be recognised as a leader in Vocational Education.
- Be a place of inspiration, recognition and empowerment
- Our Clients – the focus of all our efforts
- Responsive – we are open to feedback that will improve our systems and we respond effectively in a timely manner.
- Empowerment – we build confidence and the ability for people to act effectively in the community.
- Recognition – we provide opportunities for all team members, students and clients to feel gratitude for their efforts and achievements.
- Engagement – we deliver learning that engages students
The People behind the Training
Pragmatic Training has a dedicated team of qualified trainers and assessors who have extensive experience in the Specialist Makeup, Beauty, Business, IT and Early Childhood industries.
Our staff are passionate about helping other people develop and succeed in their chosen career.
Our team of experienced vocational experts have a genuine passion for the industry sectors they are servicing – they want to make a difference in developing the standards of the industry and the people that work in it.
Pragmatic Training and/or its staff are members of the following Professional Organisations:
- AIM – Australian Institute of Management
- ACPET – Australian Council of Private Education and Training
- VECCI – Victorian Employers’ Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Early Childhood Australia
- VOCED Learning Group (VELG)
- Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI)
- Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM)
Third Party Agreements
Pragmatic Training Pty Ltd has a Third Party Arrangement for student recruitment with the enrolment agent I Want That Course Pty Ltd. This agreement is valid for the period 22nd of April to 21st October 2016.
The agreement is only applicable to the following courses:
SHB50115 Diploma of Beauty Therapy
CUA51015 Diploma of Screen and Media (Specialist Make-up)
ICT50115 Diploma of Information Technology
CUA51015 Diploma of Screen and Media (Interactive Media)
Pragmatic Training Pty Ltd does not involve this enrolment agent to conduct Pre- Training review and assessment of needs process.
Pragmatic Training Pty Ltd has no other Third Party Arrangements. If you have or have had any dealings with anyone claiming to represent or act on behalf of Pragmatic Training Pty Ltd, please advise us on 03 – 8796 0111 or firstname.lastname@example.org